Preston Alpine Lodge has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Lodge cannot guarantee your safety, your guests or anyone else from COVID-19 within the Lodge’s premises.
Preston Lodge has followed Victorian State Government COVID-19 Guidelines and in accordance, has developed the Preston Alpine Lodge COVID-19 Safe Operating Plan. You must follow all recommendations by lodge manager and cleaning duties below.
- Bedrooms: You are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of your room/s, as well as doing a final clean on leaving,
- Bathrooms: You are also responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the bathrooms
- Kitchen & Dining: You are also responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the Kitchen & Dining room, including:
- Wiping down used surfaces
- Washing, drying and putting away all dishes
- General Cleaning up after yourself
- Lounge, Pool Room & TV Rooms:
- . General Cleaning up after yourself
Any breach or non-compliance with any COVID-19 requirements may lead to a direction being issued to you and/or your guests to immediately leave the premises. If such a direction is issued, you must comply with it.